So yesterday was Mother's day.. You think Mothers supposedly get a day off..? Mum's work is never finished. I heard on the radio the other day, what a stay@home mum is worth. The answers is US $30,00-00 a month. Yeup not kidding. They are valued as a Chef, a Psychiatrist, a Managing Director, a Financial Officer, a Driver, Image Consultant, an Artiste.
What happens if a mother took a day off..? hmm...
I'm 30 and a Mother of Fantastic 4!! I could still remember the date i entered the hospital, the colour of the labour room, the name of the Dr, the oh so pain, the sound of my screams trying to get them out, the time they finally came out, their colour, their cries, the hospital cost, for each and every one of the Fantastic 4. Alhamdullillah.. there were no complications.
Kids, they make you cry, they make you laugh.
I used to take my mother for granted. when i was small, if i don't get anything i wanted, i'll merajuk. Now my children are doing it to me, i now know what she felt .
I used to talk back and slammed the door when i was younger if i merajuk with my mother, and now i know what she felt when my kids does it to me..
I used to want things so bad (sometime just for the sake of buying) if we go shopping and that my mother refuse to get it for me, maybe because it was too expensive or it totally doesn't suit me, now i understood why, now that my kids are doing it to me..
When i was little, i used to cry if my mother go somewhere without taking me along, now i understand that some places just not suitable for children..
Looking at my Kid's accomplishments 'Best Reader Award' 'Best Student Award' 'Straight A's', i understand how my mother feels when her children accomplished something in their life. Proud.
I used to feel less loved when i have to wear passdowns from my sisters, how come they always get new clothes and i have to wear theirs.. now i understand why, when i'm doing the same thing with my kids..
I used to feel less favoured when my mother breaks the quarrel between me & my sister. Now i understand how hard it is to tackle 'Siblings Rivalry'.
To Mummy & Me & All The Mothers Out There.. Happy Mother's Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment