My new best friend. Amira Ayad. I helped translate 3 chapters of her book 'Healing Body & Soul' for a friend and I believed that God made the book made its way into my hands.
I took a test for the International Islamic Publishing House for a translator post and they gave me a chapter from her 2nd book 'The True Secret'. Again, it is life changing. That book is not out in Malaysia yet. Even 'Healing Body & Soul' pun susah nak cari. MPH all sold out. Popular don't carry it. Haven't tried Kinokuniya yet.. bercinta nak ke KLCC tu.
Looked her up on facebook and i introduced myself to her, we're now friends ;D
I love all her writings - her blog, her books. She's a Phd holder, a Nutritionist and she made me view my life, the purpose of my life a whole new way, how different is our body and soul. She's like my therapist, although its a one way communication between me and her mostly from her writings. She's a Godsent who is guiding me to a better path of life, and heal my body and soul.
May Allah swt reward you with goodness Amira..
link to her blog:
www.amiraayad.com


No comments:
Post a Comment